John Brown Memorial Park is located at 10th and Main Street and was dedicated on August 30, 1910, by President Teddy Roosevelt. The park includes the site of historic John Brown Cabin, John Brown Statue, and Memorial.
The park also holds playground equipment, shelter houses, picnic tables, grills, restrooms, and plenty of open area for various recreation activities. The camping area is located in the northeast area of the park and has 35 spaces including 10 electrical hookups. A dump station is located next to the restroom facility.