**These virtual options are now closed. Thank you to everyone who was able to participate! Keep your eyes peeled for our next round of engagement and communication!**
Did you miss our first in-person community meeting, or do you simply prefer to participate virtually? Starting at 9:00 AM Tuesday, August 3rd to 9 AM Wednesday August 4th you can participate in similar virtual activities! See below, or visit the project website and scroll to Project Updates and Upcoming Events, to complete as many of these virtual alternatives as you’d like.
*Please note, if you attended the in-person meeting on July 27th, or plan on attending the meeting on August 5th, you don’t need to complete these activities as they are meant as a substitute and to gather the same input.
Virtual Activities (NOW CLOSED — LINKS HAVE BEEN DISABLED):
- Mapping Activity
Click here to access a map and place markers in areas of opportunity or challenge.
- Instructions for Mapping
- Zoom in and out of the map by using the +/- buttons on the bottom right of your screen or scrolling in and out
- Move the map by clicking and dragging
- To place a marker, find the Marker icon in the top of your screen under the search bar (looks like a pin icon)
- Once you locate where you want to add your marker, simply click on the map
- A pop-up box will appear. Add a title and description of what you’d like the City and consultant team to know about this location
- Hit Save and you’re done! Add as many markers as you would like
2. Oz Commons Survey #2 – Click here to access a survey to share your ideas for the future of Osawatomie and preferences for development!
3. Ideas Worksheet (Fillable PDF) – Download and fill out this PDF to rank your preferences for different amenities and development. Then, email your completed worksheet to [email protected]