The City of Osawatomie is hosting a Fall Clean Up Day this Saturday (October 16th, 2021) from 8:00am to 4:00pm! Residents can haul their own bulky or irregular items to a designated “drop off” zone north of the high school where Waste Management will have several roll off dumpsters available.
This is a self-service opportunity — Waste Management will NOT be running trucks for curbside or alley pickup!
Items allowed for drop-off include:
- TVs and other electronics
- Mattresses and box springs
- Rugs/carpets that are rolled and tied
- Lawn mowers (drained of oil and gasoline)
- Other irregular, non-hazardous items
Items NOT allowed for drop-off include:
- Appliances of any kind
- Limbs or yard waste (please take them across to the forestry disposal site!)
- Regular household trash (save it for regular weekly pickup)
- Batteries, paint, or other hazardous materials
- Construction or demolition material