Go To Search
Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityHelp Center
Click to Home

How do I get a copy of a report?
Contact OPD at (913) 755-2101. Accident reports are also generally available on CRASHDOCS.org within 5 to 7 business days following the incident and can be obtained by clicking here.


Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a report?
2. When is court?
3. Who is the Chief of Police?
4. Can I pay my fine at the police department?
5. Does the OPD patrol the highway?

Stay ConnectedFacebookTwitter
City of Osawatomie 439 Main St. Osawatomie, KS 66064 Ph: 913-755-2146 Fx: 913-755-4164